Skip to content

New Deck Excitement

Featured Replies

This Sunday I plan on picking up a new deck!! (Even though I just got the Vice Versa deck two weeks ago).

 

I’ll be buying the Gilded Tarot Royale. It’s a nostalgic deck for me, since the original was my very first tarot deck many years ago. Imo, the new version looks so much more amazing....and it’s borderless! (The original wasn’t, and i have a personal distaste for bordered cards 😅)

20 minutes ago, NorseHippie said:

This Sunday I plan on picking up a new deck!! (Even though I just got the Vice Versa deck two weeks ago).

 

I’ll be buying the Gilded Tarot Royale. It’s a nostalgic deck for me, since the original was my very first tarot deck many years ago. Imo, the new version looks so much more amazing....and it’s borderless! (The original wasn’t, and i have a personal distaste for bordered cards 😅)

Fun for you! I love borderless decks. Enjoy!

The Gilded Tarot Royale is a beautiful deck!!

  • Author
On 5/23/2020 at 3:11 PM, Quester said:

The Gilded Tarot Royale is a beautiful deck!!

Omg!! So I got it yesterday.....my jaw has dropped and is stuck. This deck is beyond words for me. Idk if it’s the nostalgia, the beyond beautiful artwork...both?? I have definitely found a lifelong deck

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.