Skip to content

Xia Hunt (Alexandria Huntington) is working on an Ostara Deck!

Featured Replies

I got this note this morning from her "I have always intended to create 4 decks for the children series: Litha, Ostara, Yule, and Mabon. I’m at work on Children of Ostara now and hope to have it done next year!"

 

I absolutely love the Children of Litha, and am so looking forward to children of ostara! Oh my gosh, a Yule and Mabon later! I'll add some more !!! just because I can 

https://www.xiahunt.com/pages/the-children-of-litha-tarot

Such exciting news!

 

Oooo! I remember reading she'd intended to do four decks, and was a little disappointed with Nameless One as it didn't really work for me (despite the gorgeous art). Can't wait to see this one!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.