Tarot Esoterica Podcast & website

Happy 2021 everyone!!!  

I am very excited to announce the Tarot Esoterica podcast.  This will be a weekly series with a 15-20 minute episode uploading every Friday with me as the host.  I will be talking about the occult magical theory and symbolism brought into modern tarot with early 20th century decks created by former members of The Hermetic Golden Dawn.   This is done from a very practical, open-minded approach with a lot of positivity towards all hate-free spiritual and metaphysical paradigms.  It will be appearing on Itunes and Spotify soon.  

In addition, I have launched my personal website Temple of the Loracular.   I do not sell readings and the esoteric tarot classes there are completely free.  All of the tarot based content on that site is free.  There are no advertisements.  Donations are accepted (the money will all go a local food bank,  two LGBPTQIA+ related charities mentioned on the site, and people I know personally or who otherwise reach out to me who are struggling for food, heat, shelter because of Covid).  

I would gratefully appreciate community feedback and suggestions (publicly or privately) about both of these resources.   I will be adding content throughout the year.  

I heard your introduction clip... you are so calm and sweet... your openness feels welcoming. 

also, you are dramatically hilarious! Since I listen on headphones, I was caught smiling to myself more than once with my husband asking me "what? what are you smiling about?" 

Will look forward to more recordings. 

On 1/5/2021 at 10:13 PM, iMoodyCrab said:

I heard your introduction clip... you are so calm and sweet... your openness feels welcoming. 

also, you are dramatically hilarious! Since I listen on headphones, I was caught smiling to myself more than once with my husband asking me "what? what are you smiling about?" 

Will look forward to more recordings. 

Thank you so much!!!  

Episode 3 went up today and it starts throwing the Hebrew words around but I hope some of that same tone carries through even as the "crunchy bits" of the occultism start to hit my victi- err listener!

Thank you very much!  I'm really happy with how the series is going so far.  Trying to find my voice and be "friendly, engaging, welcoming, intelligent, interesting" and both speak the mystic/magic and be practical with my quirky sense of humor showing at the same time.  

I have to put Tarot Esoterica on more podcast sites now that I have 4 episodes of material.   I'm also more than happy to chat to anybody who listens about any part of it here in TT&Q,  I'm just trying to find that right place between promoting myself enough and over-promoting myself.  I'd rather be too cautious since I've got way too much natural enthusiasm and misstep with it sometimes.  🙂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.