Get this pooch off my heel!

narrativus

I was looking for a place to shop and happened on your quaint tarot forum. I didn't need to get a reading to see that this would be a lot of fun. I've got about five decks in store, but don't hate me for being secular, I only use them for psychological insight. I hope to learn about the cards, how people use them, their spiritual growth and I hope to share the same with you. I enjoy creative writing a lot and think this place will be a lot of inspiration and fun. Good luck with your endeavours and I hope you find a good place in your heart.

Hi @narrativus, welcome to the forum! Love the title of your introduction already! 🤗😀

One of the nicest things here is that noone is going to hate your for secular, agnostic, atheist, skeptical, spiritual, a believer in any religion or system (as long as you're equally respectful and open of course). It's a very well kept and loved and fun and friendly place with lots to learn! Enjoy exploring! 

Edited by le_charior
Typo

Welcome, Narrativus.  I actually came to tarot through Carl Jung, indirectly, so I understand what you mean re psychological aspect. Whatever you hope to get through the cards, may you enjoy the journey.