Skip to content

Using google makes you sign in again

Featured Replies

It started today  click accept the cookies even and still have to when visiting. 

 

Using google chrome it doesn't have the problem. 

I haven't checked my samsung internet .

  • Author

Android galaxy 20 fg. 

I simply have to accept cookies everytime. 

Get the chrome log in  unknown when i come back with chrome email. 

You thinking could be a security setting?

I am using my chrome now on my phone so i don't have to log in everutime

I access the forum on Chrome with both my laptop and my phone, and it hasn't done that to me. 
Are you using a cookie-destroying extension? I use one on my other browser and it does that to a lot of sites. I never bothered to put the extension on Chrome since I only use it for the forum.

  • Author

Chrome is good for logging in. 

 

It is the google engine that is the problem . 

I preferred edge on the computer, and google engine in my phone

 

So the last 2 hours i just log in when i do with chrome. 

I don't know what changed.

Screenshot_20210414-143848_One UI Home.jpg

I repeated what you said Holmes on my Android phone. I searched google app (it updates as an app all the time, so it's really possible they changed or broke something) for this forum and clicked the link. My phone is set to ask me what browser to use and so it said what browser app do you want to open it up in? If it doesn't give you a choice, it must be opening in your default phone browser, this is probably Chrome. But I'm not sure why it is behaving in different ways. If you repeat it from the google app, go to the menu when it opens, on chrome this is the right hand top corner, if it's opening in samsung browser, it's bottom right. See if you can get to settings and site settings in chrome, click cookies and make sure it's on allow cookies or block third party in incognito, if you are blocking third party (3rd and 4th options) it's possible it's causing a problem when you go to the forum in the google app.

  • Author

On my phone i can just the one icon and thats the engine used. 

 

Now that i see chrome is working good to remember me, i will just use that.

 

I thought when i first made the post . It was both chrome and google that was making me relogin when i come here.

 

 

 

Try switching to airplane mode and then back again - worked for my grandson. Googling about this several sites said it is a google thing that thinks it is detecting "unusual activity". They all said to avoid google !

  • Author

I did it before i signed in , and afterwards when i signed in. 

Tea isn't the only forum, cult does the same today with google.

So yeah just going to avoid Google itself for a while. 

Funny how chrome not affected

Thanks for your effort gregory

 

Edited to add

I got accept all cookies enabled on the phone and java script

Edited by HOLMES

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.