Skip to content

Solar Eclipse Spread?

Featured Replies

Every time we pass through an event like this I bump up a little too late in finding a spread and then I end up scrambling. I'm still doing a reading but I was wondering, for next time, if anyone has any favourite solar eclipse spreads they've found or made that they'd like to share? The big, chaotic, intense energy has been hitting me all week so I'd love to make some sense of it for next time with the cards :bubble_blol:

2 hours ago, zedekiel said:

Every time we pass through an event like this I bump up a little too late in finding a spread and then I end up scrambling. I'm still doing a reading but I was wondering, for next time, if anyone has any favourite solar eclipse spreads they've found or made that they'd like to share? The big, chaotic, intense energy has been hitting me all week so I'd love to make some sense of it for next time with the cards :bubble_blol:

It's not one I have used, but I really like this spread from Emerald Lotus.

 

https://www.emeraldlotusdivination.com/blog/2021/6/8/solar-eclipse-tarot-spread

  • Author

Thank you @stephanelli!! This one is very thorough!

22 minutes ago, zedekiel said:

Thank you @stephanelli!! This one is very thorough!

You're welcome😊

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.