Skip to content

A Spread for the Buck Moon

Featured Replies

The Buck Moon July 23, 2021, Friday

 

The cards are placed sort of like the antlers of a buck. Deer are and have been hunted for their meat, buckskin clothing, and their antlers have been used in the making of knives. They are graceful and even a little spooky when you get close to them. They know how to fend for themselves. Here is a spread inspired by the majestic deer and the Buck Moon. I hope this spread works well for you all! Enjoy!


 --5--         --6--

   --3--      --4--

     --1--  --2--


 

1&2. What sustains you?

3&4. What shelters/protects you?

5. How have you carved a life out for yourself?

6. How will you fend for yourself?

What a great spread! I will definitely give it a spin coming up! 🦌 Thanks, @Mabel

  • Author

Thank you so much, @vulprix! I hope it works well for you! I am looking forward to using it Friday. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.