Skip to content

Playing Marseille deck

Featured Replies

I just acquired the Playing Marseille deck. It nicely bridges the gap between TdM and faro playing cards. I'm quite liking it as a reading deck. Over the years, I've been using playing cards for reading more and more (and using tarot less and less). But this deck might bring me back into the tarot fold.  

 

spacer.png

This deck looks AWESOME @thinbuddha! I did not know it. Have you done any readings with it yet?

I too have been using more Playing Cards for readings, but the Tarot still remains my "second-in-command" in terms of oracles.

 

  • Author

I've done a reading with it. Just one. I've really gelled with the hedgewytch method of reading cards, but it never really felt right with a tarot deck. But this seems natural. So far, I really like it. It's a welcome surprise for sure. 

15 hours ago, Flaxen said:

That is very nicely done! 
 

I got the Rare Triumphs which also combines playing cards and tarot. It’s really interesting to read with a deck which is a blend of both. 
 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/941391086/rare-triumphs-tarot

 

I REALLY like Ian's stuff !

Ryan Edwards makes good decks, he does his homework. 🙂

But I'm really liking the Rare Triumphs. It looks like a good reading deck. Bonus, it's got some of the older images...and it's linen. 😻

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.