Skip to content

One Hour Rollback and Apologies

Featured Replies

Unfortunately, I've had to roll back the forum an hour due to a glitch in a plugin I added then uninstalled.  If you were on in the last few mins, you saw the kind of error it was giving off, making the forum impossible to use.  I tried repairing the files first, which didn't work as planned.

 

I greatly apologize for any lost posts made in the last hour, especially anything long such as readings and journals.  I pray that none of that was lost.

I hope that you can forgive me! 

 

I'll be a bit more careful when playing with the plugins next time.

 

-Little Fang

These things do happen from time to time. Fortunately, I was too busy at work tonight to get on. Well, "fortunate", relatively speaking.

I missed it as well but well done for rolling it back okay Little Fang and hopefully not much happened in that hour and it was quiet then! you are doing great  :)

It's a good thing I wasn't affected. I hope others weren't too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.