Skip to content

The Fox

Featured Replies

Yesterday, the fox appeared in a reading where it indicated a craftsman by modifying the man card.

 

If I would read the fox as something wrong every time it showed up in a reading, I'd become paranoid. Seriously.

 

 

Edited by Ferrea

4 hours ago, Ferrea said:

Yesterday, the fox appeared in a reading where it indicated a craftsman by modifying the man card.

If I would read the fox as something wrong every time it showed up in a reading, I'd become paranoid. Seriously.

Fox is a difficult card for me. Just when I said I didn't read it as a work card -- it appeared as a work card for someone 🙄

I have come to see it as a work card for self-employed but if the person isn't self-employed then it can mean something wrong. But just as often it's self-interest which can be neutral or negative depending the situation.

 I've had it come up as *wrong* only in a more literal sense. Like when I'm making a phrase with the cards. Fox + Bouquet = wrong fashion for example. Or Fox + Rider = delivery came at wrong time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.