Skip to content

I am having trouble with logging in here anymore

Featured Replies

I  cannot log in anymore.  Asking for an email.  My name and pw are saved here but can't get in.  help!

 

Use the email address you used on signing up to the forum (instead of username, password is the same!) 🙂

We had to switch to email login only due for added security and the protection of our forum members.

If you forgot your password,  and got it saved on the phone

Act as you were going to log in the old way as the password is saved.

Then delete your name and enter in your email. 

That's how I logged in 🙂

Hello Little Fang, Holmes and DanielJUK!

 

And T.Y. all for your posts here!  I only JUST got in to be able to even read this.  I have a new cell phone and I did not realize that my passwords did not get moved over before I put that phone away.  All my pictures made it (thankfully), but not all my contacts in the phone or my notes!  I also could not even get back in here, to read things the next few times I tried - but then that is "ME", as I have an awful time with anything computerized or any electrical items and always did, (as in I blow lightbulbs!).   Interestingly enough, I did learn that with THAT particular *ability*, I'm in good company and it has a name---I am what they term a.........slider..........  Never heard that one before.  However, another friend of mine who knows of this ability told me she prefers to call people like me "Magnetic Mystics" 😄  I agree!  I like that title more! (sounds more interesting, don't you think?)

 

Fortunately, this late afternoon, I decided to try again after giving up and VIOLA!!! I GOT IN!!! Now, that said...I do know that when I tried to sign in, I did use an old email, which apparently is what I used for this site.  It is still a good email, but no one uses it--they use my newer emails.  I thought I had changed that here, but apparently, I have not!  DUH.  So as soon as I can figure that out, I will do that too!  Perhaps someone in the know here can help w/that too?  

 

Thank you again!  It is good to be back after a long time away.  I'm not as busy now that we are slipping into the winter months and I'm home more---so I am anxious to get back into the swing of things here!  🙂

 

 

 

So glad you have got back into here @Luna it's lovely to see you again ❤️

 

If you want to change your email address, you can do it at this link here

It will email your new email address to activate it and then just remember your log in for the future 🙂 🤗

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.