Your most sassy deck?

Aliki

What's your most sassy deck?

For me it's my first deck Tarot of A.E Waite it's the most sassy blunt totally unfiltered  deck I own which is one of the reasons it's also the deck I'll forever adore and praise 

Edited by Aliki

Mystic Faeries. You assume it will be all cutesie, not least from the sweet as sugar pictures - but it's savage and cunning with it. You don't see it coming till :bugeyed: 

6 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Tarot of the crone. Sassy is perhaps the wrong word, but it never holds back and it will leave no stone unturned. 

I love this 😅 ☺️

4 hours ago, gregory said:

Mystic Faeries. You assume it will be all cutesie, not least from the sweet as sugar pictures - but it's savage and cunning with it. You don't see it coming till :bugeyed: 

Exactly i had a similar experience with my first angel deck i thought it would be kinda gentler i think? Well it wasn't 😅 we have a way better connection now but it was giving me such hard times on readings in general sometimes it's really the one's you don't expect 

Scarlet Woodland

My Patrick Valenza decks certainly have a little sass to them but by far the sassiest is Brian Froud's Faeries Oracle. You don't read those cards they read you 😅.

Edited by Scarlet Woodland

FindYourSovereignty
30 minutes ago, Scarlet Woodland said:

but by far the sassiest is Brian Froud's Faeries Oracle. You don't read those cards they read you 😅.

I recently obtained this deck and have been curious how it will read. Now I know 😁😂

Housewives' Tarot. All the snark, all the time. Also *very* on-the-money readings, too - for all it's retro humour, it's surprisingly insightful.