Skip to content

365 Days on the Yellow Brick Road!

Featured Replies

Sylvain has just started a wonderful new tarot project:

 

 

(I don't have a YT channel, I just watch along and scribble in my little notebook).

 

He works through the first 14 books in the Wizard of Oz series, because together they have 365 (very short) chapters; every day, for every chapter, he posts a short video with instructions / prompt.

The books are in the public domain, so they are easy to find free, also as audiobooks on Librivox etc - although I may have already ordered the big box set that he is working with as well... 😄

 

I read a chapter in the evening, then watch the video (they're only around 5 minutes or so each) in the morning with my cup of tea, so that I have some time to mull it over during the day.

In the afternoon or evening, after work, I sit down and draw the card, work with the prompt etc.

Every session takes maybe 5 or 10 minutes, so not a huge commitment time-wise.

 

There is so much tarot fluff on Youtube, endless 'pick a card' videos and deck unboxings: it is lovely to find some proper content!

 

Hopefully, many more people will discover his channel.

 

Anyone else taking part as well?

 

 

  • Author

Oh, thank you Daniel!

I wasn't sure where to put it, for some reason I didn't notice this section of the forum. 🙂

 

If anyone is on the fence about participating; do please join in!

The videos for each day are *very* short, usually only 2-3 minutes long, and the journaling asssignments could be done in a couple of words or sentences as well; the whole thing is a lot of fun, lighthearted and very worthwhile! 💖

 

Edit: of course you could start this at any time (you do need to start at day 1 though), I'm sure his videos will stay up after the year is over

Edited by Hedera

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.