Skip to content

Time position spread

Featured Replies

I really enjoy doing time position spreads. Aka: "what is The forecast for my love life for next week" and draw 7 cards, 1 card for each day, or "what is waiting for me next month" and draw 4 cards, 1 card for each week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for posting this. Do the cards give you any more information? I thought major arcana cards are stronger in time positions.  Have you noticed this?

  • Author
1 hour ago, dippingin said:

Thank you for posting this. Do the cards give you any more information? I thought major arcana cards are stronger in time positions.  Have you noticed this?

The major arcana come up when there's something inevitable and unmovable. The minor arcana could change at any time (at least that's what I noticed). 

have you ever done one of those 12 card spreads for the beginning of the year? if you have, how do they compare to a smaller scale of time?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.