Skip to content

So I'm reading Hopscotch by Julio Cortazar...

Featured Replies

And this paragraph pops up! And coincidentally it takes place in France. A group of French locals and. Argentineans searching for themselves, or so they think...Great story so far.  

Book.jpg

😲

Now, that.

...

I am dumbfounded, really.

Reason being:

In an earlier thread about Judgement, I happened to write down what I did with the card to make it "work proper" for me.

Which is: Replace the title with "La Revelation". (Knifed it off and wrote it on there. Works ever since.)

And here is:

A blow from up,

three figures, amongst one of them on a friggin landing!

Who would hear!

And then, there is the word, only in english: revelation.

 

Thank You, @Eric13

for presenting a nice little coincidence.

☺️

>leaves a cup of tea from Grandma's house<

  • Author
On 2/17/2023 at 11:45 PM, Mister said:

😲

Now, that.

...

I am dumbfounded, really.

Reason being:

In an earlier thread about Judgement, I happened to write down what I did with the card to make it "work proper" for me.

Which is: Replace the title with "La Revelation". (Knifed it off and wrote it on there. Works ever since.)

And here is:

A blow from up,

three figures, amongst one of them on a friggin landing!

Who would hear!

And then, there is the word, only in english: revelation.

 

Thank You, @Eric13

for presenting a nice little coincidence.

☺️

>leaves a cup of tea from Grandma's house<

 

 

That's partially what its all about.

The Judgement and music seem to work together in that particular chapter. 

Glad it helped. Just thought I'd share a little something of what I see in reading. Hasn't been anymore yet in the story. 

Edited by Eric13
added about Judgement

Yes, it helped.

 

I am feeling less outlandish in the way I treat my packs.

 

This is OT, but still: I had the chance to admire your post for a full 14 minutes.

That was the time it took until the site was up to the point that I could type into the 'post'-window!

The wind was strong yesterday night, I assume it took down a mast needed for wireless.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.