Skip to content

I'm back!

Featured Replies

I've escaped covid with only some battle scars.  It's been two years just about but I'm still alive and I'm ready to read again. My schedule is free and clear and readings can be done swiftly and efficiently, I'm happy to say.  Also, I have a gallery page on my website where there will soon be arts and crafts displayed that are created by me and two of my daughters.  Right now there are just examples of work I've done in the past there to give an idea of some of what I've done, but more is coming soon.  Click the banner in my signature to go to my website.

Edited by Grizabella

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.