Skip to content

Has anyone read "The Living Tarot" by Susan Chang?

Featured Replies

I've listened to a few interviews with her and was thinking about getting her book, and was wondering if people here would recommend it? 

Hi!
I have read this one. I seem that several months have passed since you made your post. Did you go ahead and get this book? If so, do you like it?

  • Author
On 9/24/2023 at 10:52 PM, Hypnomoon said:

Hi!
I have read this one. I seem that several months have passed since you made your post. Did you go ahead and get this book? If so, do you like it?

I'm very behind on reading the books I already have, and haven't ordered it yet.  How did you like it? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.