Yellow???

YellowBelle

YellowBelle

I love the colour yellow.  It's a bright and beautiful, uplifting colour.  I recently turned my hair a fun yellow.  I had a lovely connection with my hairdresser too with the colour yellow. He said his favourite colour is yellow.  His social media doesn't lie. He said that he loved working with my hair.  I just thought there was something lovely about him and the appointment.  There was something unique about it.  

I don't own a lot of oracle decks and I am looking for an oracle deck that would have a card (or more) with a strong and vibrant yellow card.   I saw online that there is an oracle deck about colours and their healing powers.  Does anyone have that deck? 

Or are there any floral decks with a beautiful yellow flower? 

I am drawn to the colour yellow. 

Bodhiseed

The Secret Language of Color Cards have a couple of cards with yellow shades:

Secret-Language-of-Color-Cards.thumb.jpg.480f016105dc5f783210c884386893b3.jpg

The cards are large and bendy!

YellowBelle
4 hours ago, Bodhiseed said:

The Secret Language of Color Cards have a couple of cards with yellow shades:

Secret-Language-of-Color-Cards.thumb.jpg.480f016105dc5f783210c884386893b3.jpg

The cards are large and bendy!

Thank you so much for this.  I think I will get this deck and looking forward to it. 

DanielJUK

I had a look for some yellow oracles, I don't own any of these, so not sure what they are like in reality.

I found on etsy some people have made all yellow oracles, sometimes they are a real deck (a little pricey in my opinion) or one you can print yourself, they sell you the template.

actual deck - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1034591310/yellow-oracle-deck-pre-order

printable oracle - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1485799183/star-goddess-wisdom-yellow-oracle-card

Apart from that and @Bodhiseed's suggestion the secret language is a really popular colour oracle, I also found an oracle called Prism Oracle. It's easy to find on amazon and other shops. It apparently links emotions and colours 🙂 .