Skip to content

About my deck

Featured Replies

Being a student it's very difficult to purchase expensive oracle cards so I just made my own deck in which I used affirmations, numerology, tarot as well.

I've moved your thread to the main oracle section @Aparna, it's best for general discussion topics 🙂 

 

I think a lot of us have done the same 🙂 :thumbsup:

These forum threads might be helpful to you about this....

 

Having a divination interest on a budget

 

Easy to make home made tricket  / charm oracle for readings

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.