Skip to content

The Tarot Revealed by Eden Gray

Featured Replies

I’ve read many times on here about members only having a few books to reference when they were learning to read tarot. At the book barn where I picked up several cartomancy books, they also had a 1960’s copy of this book. I went back yesterday to pick it up and I am so glad I did. I have the black Eden Gray’s book and thought it might have been the same so I left it the first time. I won’t be doing that again. This books is a treasure. 

5 minutes ago, FindYourSovereignty said:

I’ve read many times on here about members only having a few books to reference when they were learning to read tarot. ... a 1960’s copy of this book. I went back yesterday to pick it up and I am so glad I did.

I'm one of them. My original paperback copy disintegrated so i finally had to cremate it with honors. Then I was lucky enough to find a 1960 hardcopy edition from an estate sale. I treasure it still.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Misterei said:

I'm one of them. My original paperback copy disintegrated so i finally had to cremate it with honors. Then I was lucky enough to find a 1960 hardcopy edition from an estate sale. I treasure it still.


I remember reading that you had to release your cherished copy. That’s wonderful you were able to replace it. 
 

Edit: maybe it is more accurate to say that you had to say ‘good bye’ to your cherished copy. 

Edited by FindYourSovereignty

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.