Skip to content

Your All-time Favorite Tarot Book(s)

Featured Replies

I read A LOT. Paperback and Kindle etc. Fun tip: sign up for Everand at $11.99/month to get unlimited ebooks/podcasts/magazines/ etc. They have tons of tarot books. Anyway, currently I am read two amazing books that are both now my new favorites. I thought it would be fun for everyone to recommend their favorite tarot book(s) so  we can add them to our reading list 😊📚

Currently reading/my new favorites: 

 

-Holistic Tarot by Benebell Wen (over 800 pages. All tarot info/correspondences/possible uses you could think of and a great reference book to add to your collection) 

-Will You Give Me a Reading? By Jenna Matlin (no card interpretations or beginner stuff; all advanced tips and advice for doing actual professional or personal readings)

Edited by EmarieWithADHD
Add parentheses

I vote for Holistic Tarot, but since you love books, have you read Easy tarot combinations (Ellershaw) - excellent book, very readable, what I liked the most is that she compares the cards; for example in a section about card, let's say Lovers - she compares similar cards, but also the opposite cards. To me, this aspect served as an exercise and I really liked that mental aerobics 🙂      
Also reading Tarot Symbolism by Mccaughan atm, but honestly I don't recommend it.  For that price (almost 40 eur), it should be formatted as a book, not as a draft (no numbers on pages, thus no table of contents), it contains a load of info and for this I respect the author (if it's not written with chat gpt), but lots of this info is thrown into the book without paying enough attention to connect it to the card. 

I've moved this thread to the Tarot in Media section

If you have a look through this section, we have some great ongoing threads with the best books (at the top)

Best for beginners and best overall 🙂 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.