Skip to content

Teacher card - Mary Greer

Featured Replies

I hope this is the right forum for this question. For 2025 I have started doing daily reads for myself and wanted to dive deeper into Mary Greer's work. I calculated my Soul and Personality card to discover I don't have Hidden Factor card, but a Teacher card. In her explanation, I don't follow. I am a 19,10,1 in her constellation chart.  If I understand correctly this means I don't have a shadow, but a life lesson to focus on. However, in doing some research I see the Teacher and Hidden Factor terminology used interchangeably. I was hoping for additional reading to better understand the distinction.  I found this quote interesting about 19, 10, 1: "In this pattern, you consciously trust that life brings you the experiences you need to achieve your purpose. At worst, lacking the determination developed from dealing w/your shadow, you tend to drift through life, never to use your abundant talents." Does this mean the teacher card is also the shadow card? Any guidance is appreciated. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.