For Those Who are a Medium or Spiritual: What are Ur Thoughts on What This World

Guest Empathic_Cap

Guest Empathic_Cap

Greetings,

As a psychic medium to be honest I have great fear as to what this world is becoming to. It come to my attention that something is very strange and odd going on in this world today as we speak. Coincidentally at the start of 2018 we had the Werewolf Moon eclipse and to finish this month we had a SUPER Blue Moon which only occurs at every 150yrs.

Now spiritually the effects that the New Moon has upon us is that it gives us the power to start new things and having fresh beginnings. But personally I feel there's a presence of some sort that should be questioned if not already.

Already we are into February during January we had already an number of horrible events that has occurred during January regardless if it was acts of Terrorism and even the odd deaths of famous people such as the Lead Singer of The Cranberries who's death hasn't been made public about her cause of death. Along these lines the 26th of Jan is Australia Day and marks the 56th death anniversary of Australia's most famous and unsolved murder mystery the Beaumount Child.

Yes I may seem a bit paranoid I admit I do myself but I swear there is something that is seriously happening behind closed doors and people are answering this. I understand most ppl don't believe in the cult that runs the government nor worry about or simply don't care as to what is happening. Because of this I'm a truth seeker who hasn't gone mainstream just yet and I have already been spiritually attacked by the elite and demonic beings send to keep me quite.

Back to the Super Moon Eclipse, when this was pronounced on the News this given me goosebumps and tears in my eyes out of pure fear of what I can empathically pick up. For everyone who don't know I'm born as a natural empath where I have even got the rare marking upon my right thigh where it ables me to pick up emotions and sense demonic beings and personalities without physically nor verbally being told about the item.

I have even had a demonic creature charge at me down the hallway last night after I realised what was going on. If I can I'll try and draw this creature and post it to share so because of this I'm asking anyone who is spiritual or a medium of some sort who has either been a victim of the elite or to share your opinions about what is happening in this world today.

All opinions are welcome its your free will if you either agree or disagree with my opinion but I thought I'd try and reach a civil conversation about this particular topic. That's if this doesn't get locked for explicit content in which should seriously be discussed and not thrown under the rug till it's too late.

Blessings,

Thank you for opening this interesting discussion, Empathic_Cap. I am not a psychic myself, but it will be most interesting to find out how other psychics are experiencing the world at present.

I do wish to comment on the below:

All opinions are welcome its your free will if you either agree or disagree with my opinion but I thought I'd try and reach a civil conversation about this particular topic. That's if this doesn't get locked for explicit content in which should seriously be discussed and not thrown under the rug till it's too late.

I politely remind you of Rule 2 of this forum, set out by its owner, Little Fang: Moderaters and Admin have the final say.

Please understand that we have a responsibility to all members of the forum, and this requires us to carefully consider how the content of all posts may affect everyone. Sometimes that means locking a thread while we consider its merits.

Thank you for your understanding on the matter.

Guest Empathic_Cap

Thank you for opening this interesting discussion, Empathic_Cap. I am not a psychic myself, but it will be most interesting to find out how other psychics are experiencing the world at present.

I politely remind you of Rule 2 of this forum, set out by its owner, Little Fang: Moderaters and Admin have the final say.

Please understand that we have a responsibility to all members of the forum, and this requires us to carefully consider how the content of all posts may affect everyone. Sometimes that means locking a thread while we consider its merits.

Greetings,

Thank you for the reply and I respect your authority over the matter but if that's the case then how come my suicide reading didn't get locked or anything? Because that's some explicit content that wasn't questioned.

Greetings,

Thank you for the reply and I respect your authority over the matter but if that's the case then how come my suicide reading didn't get locked or anything? Because that's some explicit content that wasn't questioned.

Please contact the team via the Helpdesk if you wish to discuss this further. I don't wish to derail this interesting topic you've started! :)

Guest Empathic_Cap

Greetings,

Please contact the team via the Helpdesk if you wish to discuss this further. I don't wish to derail this interesting topic you've started! :)

It's fine I'll just delete it

Empathic cup I'm so happy you wrote this thread. I too have experienced the same things. I have dreams that come true and dreams that warn me. I have had the devil bother me for one year when I was renting back in 2011, but then he disappeared when I left. However, I have been getting dreams of the bombings in the city and buses and men disguised as FBI pretending to help ppl. My dreams show selective murder targeting ppl of specific genes like blood type a. So I believe certain ppl are being targeted and killed off and I believe I'm one of those types of ppl. That's all my dreams are showing. Its a secret organisation higher than the government doing this.

Guest Empathic_Cap

Empathic cup I'm so happy you wrote this thread. I too have experienced the same things. I have dreams that come true and dreams that warn me. I have had the devil bother me for one year when I was renting back in 2011, but then he disappeared when I left. However, I have been getting dreams of the bombings in the city and buses and men disguised as FBI pretending to help ppl. My dreams show selective murder targeting ppl of specific genes like blood type a. So I believe certain ppl are being targeted and killed off and I believe I'm one of those types of ppl. That's all my dreams are showing. Its a secret organisation higher than the government doing this.

Blessings,

You are very brave to come out about this matter and I respect your experiences as I am a target. For that very reason is why I need to leave for good, they focused someone to ran me down in a car in January. Tortured me spiritually and create traumatic efforts upon me in which I can't verbally express how I felt. Again thank you for sharing your experience but I'm in too deep to turn my back even though the divine have been warning me about this. Just last night I dreamt of looking on Google and I saw Donald Trump standing with the Illuminati symbol. Now I don't know if he is standing againest them or they are going to publicly execute him in front of the public just like JFK. To make a point across of exposing them.

Guest Empathic_Cap

Hello,

To the ones who have shared their experience I would like you guys to email add TrufflesTarot@outlook.com. As I'm in deed a truth seeker who exposes the truth and would like for you guys to either join me in this journey or grant me the chance to use your experience in my research.

Thank you for the response and I will do.

Hello,

To the ones who have shared their experience I would like you guys to email add TrufflesTarot@outlook.com. As I'm in deed a truth seeker who exposes the truth and would like for you guys to either join me in this journey or grant me the chance to use your experience in my research.

Cool will do.