Skip to content

The Snake and the other woman

Featured Replies

Heu all!

So there is this guy from a very past story, that appeared recently and we started something, when we met he told me that he broke up from his relationship and moved from her house, I didn't ask many things, mistake, but it sounded like he  moved out for some time now and the relationship was on the exit but they kept "sucking" on it.

Everything was good he was really onto me, And then he suddenly disappeared for a weekend, he then told me that he got back with his gf but he wanted to continue with me, I met twice with him and then I cut it.

So during these time the readings I did also for the future with him I got the Snake several times, at the beginning I was thinking that is her but is it?

I mean, I'm, or was, the other woman not her! Right? so how do you see it?

It once came near the Lady and got me thinking, i am the Lady always in my cards this is how I see it, but could in this case be that she is the Main Woman and I am the Snake ?

 

In general when I do readings for the Lord mainly, I noticed that he comes for several individuals,  etc in a weekly reading if he appears, he could mean my bosses plus my brother or any other Man who plays a role in my week.

It is difficult to say if the snake was her without knowing the other cards @Krystalida . Snake can be a woman, but it could also mean complications and detours. If you read for yourself, then you are always the Lady and nothing else. And nobody else can be the Lady. At least that is how I learned it, and I will not swap. If you do, then you get confusing readings.

Of course, if you read for yourself, and you identify as a woman, the Lord can be ANY important man in your life. It all depends on the question.

I hope that helps to answer your question?

  • Author

Well I think that when you ask for a situation that has 3 people involve and it is literally a couple with a 3rd person, then I think is  safe to consider that, that the snake points to one of the 2 women. 

 

So even if I am the 3rd person, the Snake is always The other person.. I guess it should be like that 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.