Skip to content

GlassOwl spreads :)

Featured Replies

Sharing some of my favorite bookmarked spreads.

https://www.tarotforum.net/threads/glass-owls-spreads.153391/

 

I didn't create these but GlassOwl posted them on AT back in the day. I especially love the 2 & 3 card spreads. Great for learning new decks.

 

My fave spread for self-reading is the quick & dirty "Mary Poppins Spread".

 

Quote

The Mary Poppins Spread by Glass Owl
1. The Medicine
2. The Sugar

 

https://www.tarotforum.net/threads/the-mary-poppins-spread-by-glass-owl-2.157959/#post-2741691

 

 

She sometimes visits us on the forum here ❤️

 

She made an archive of her spreads some years ago as she was worried AT would lose them......

https://bewitching.boards.net/

 

She sometimes posts new spreads there (no new ones for a while)

 

She gave me permission a while ago for us to use them in the community, as long as we credit Glass Owl on them :thumbsup::78496:

 

I love her spreads, always well themed with good positions 🥰

On 1/3/2026 at 4:05 PM, DanielJUK said:

She sometimes visits us on the forum here ❤️

 

She made an archive of her spreads some years ago as she was worried AT would lose them......

https://bewitching.boards.net/

 

She sometimes posts new spreads there (no new ones for a while)

 

She gave me permission a while ago for us to use them in the community, as long as we credit Glass Owl on them :thumbsup::78496:

 

I love her spreads, always well themed with good positions 🥰

 

Of course, that is given. 

anyway, @Glass Owl please come more often, I miss you. ❤️

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.