Skip to content

Amir from Michigan

Featured Replies

Hey guys, my name is Amir, I'm a 30 year old gay guy from southern Michigan. I got into tarot about 7/8 months ago and have been studying and learning about it diligently and daily ever since my first reading! My first card I ever got was The Star - which is my favorite tarot card and not only because it was the first card I got, but overall the meaning and imagery is my favorite!

I started with Rider Waite and eventually got into Thoth which is my favorite deck, but I've gone deep into the hermetic framework of the cards as a result. I'm interested in the deeper correspondences to the cards and I find a lot of joy and peace with learning. I have also journaled every single spread I've pulled for myself on paper - I did my 702nd spread today!

I have about 10-12 decks I think. Interested in seeing what other spreads people can share or discover lesser known decks and meet other friends that are into tarot.

15 minutes ago, amirartpop said:

I started with Rider Waite and eventually got into Thoth which is my favorite deck, ...

Hi @amirartpop . The Star card in Thoth is a particularly lovely card. I don't read with Thoth personally but Thoth Star and Art are two of my favorite cards ever printed.

Edited by Misterei

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.