Skip to content

Deck ID

Featured Replies

Does anyone know what deck this beauty is from?

81A895A1-5C78-492A-8FF4-6DC81C19CFA7.jpg.ef631d8607829eceb95b7ea384ab9eac.jpg

I love otters!  What an adorable card!

sure is a watery sword card but totally cute

i don't know whatever happened regarding this deck.

 

i discovered this info about it:

 

"This card will soon be available in a promotional deck of tarot cards by SCAD Atlanta, with a theme of animals. The Page of Swords cards is all about energy, passion, enthusiasm, youthful hope and honesty, and I thought that an otter was a clear choice for a representative animal. Sketched on paper, finished in Photoshop, 2015."

 

That one card is up on the artist's website - maybe email her ? (OK OK I am doing as we speak...) It would seem to have been a collaborative of some kind, but it is not in the SCAD bookstore anywhere.

Does anyone know which deck this card is from?

 

17_The_20Star1.jpg

 

Thank you! :D

I think that one is the Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. OOP now in the English version but I think reprinting in German.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that one is the Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. OOP now in the English version but I think reprinting in German.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Thank you Flaxen. Will you be able to tell us when the German re-print is available?  :)

Doesn't have a date on the website - just says that it is currently reprinting and will be available soon. It is available as an app if you can't wait. [emoji4]

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't have a date on the website - just says that it is currently reprinting and will be available soon. It is available as an app if you can't wait. [emoji4]

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Good substitute, but not really the same.  ;D I'll wait and see.

Any idea where this comes from?

 

Thank you.  <3

320cdb1b533fc4515d56a54a322c1f55_2.jpg.526b2bc9d907f88fccedb17169264738.jpg

  • Author

Thank you everyone.  I’ll keep track of this deck but it sort of looks like the artist isn’t going to complete it.  Waaaaa!

Does anyone know what deck this beauty is from?

I just got email from the artist:

 

Sorry for the late response, you caught me in the middle of a vacation (visiting my husband's family in Costa Rica)! I'm so glad that you like the cards. I did a bit of digging, and sadly there are no more tarot decks available, and the professor who was in charge of wrangling all the students to create the deck has since left teaching to promote his books. However, one of my classmates who participated in the deck went on to continue making her own deck The illustrations are absolutely gorgeous. She hasn't finished it yet, but she regularly updates her site and plans to have it finished this year. Here is her website: https://ambiguousun.tumblr.com/  and if you click on "Oriens Deck Info" you can sign up to get updates. She also has a facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ambiguousun/

 

 

Sorry there are no more animal decks available, but I hope you like Sun's artwork!

Thank you for your interest and for supporting independent artists. We love to hear from people who have found our work!

 

So - no go on that one, but now we can all lust after the other ?

Does anyone know what deck this beauty is from?

I just got email from the artist:

 

Sorry for the late response, you caught me in the middle of a vacation (visiting my husband's family in Costa Rica)! I'm so glad that you like the cards. I did a bit of digging, and sadly there are no more tarot decks available, and the professor who was in charge of wrangling all the students to create the deck has since left teaching to promote his books. However, one of my classmates who participated in the deck went on to continue making her own deck The illustrations are absolutely gorgeous. She hasn't finished it yet, but she regularly updates her site and plans to have it finished this year. Here is her website: https://ambiguousun.tumblr.com/  and if you click on "Oriens Deck Info" you can sign up to get updates. She also has a facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ambiguousun/

 

 

Sorry there are no more animal decks available, but I hope you like Sun's artwork!

Thank you for your interest and for supporting independent artists. We love to hear from people who have found our work!

 

So - no go on that one, but now we can all lust after the other ?

 

That one is beautiful.

  • Author

Does anyone know what deck this beauty is from?

I just got email from the artist:

 

Sorry for the late response, you caught me in the middle of a vacation (visiting my husband's family in Costa Rica)! I'm so glad that you like the cards. I did a bit of digging, and sadly there are no more tarot decks available, and the professor who was in charge of wrangling all the students to create the deck has since left teaching to promote his books. However, one of my classmates who participated in the deck went on to continue making her own deck The illustrations are absolutely gorgeous. She hasn't finished it yet, but she regularly updates her site and plans to have it finished this year. Here is her website: https://ambiguousun.tumblr.com/  and if you click on "Oriens Deck Info" you can sign up to get updates. She also has a facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ambiguousun/

 

 

Sorry there are no more animal decks available, but I hope you like Sun's artwork!

Thank you for your interest and for supporting independent artists. We love to hear from people who have found our work!

 

So - no go on that one, but now we can all lust after the other ?

 

*sigh* yes we can. It’s beautiful.  Thanks for the update, Gregory.

Does anyone know what decks these images are from?

 

img_6850.jpg?w=400&h=625

 

e70ac976cad8ba8b3a6511e3780dc25a.jpg?b=t

 

The first is on deviant art, by ailovc:  https://www.deviantart.com/ailovc/art/Strength-387410092

 

zwartadder showcases it along with another load of deviantart cards:

 

https://www.deviantart.com/zwartadder/favourites/65655180/Tarot

 

but there are loads of each card; I think it's kind of a one off.

 

The other comes up everywhere as Digital Art by Unknown Artist - but it seems to be by someone called duncan:

 

https://duncandrawsblog.tumblr.com/post/119782298902/illustration-for-scads-tarot-card-deck-i-got-the?u

 

- part of a collaborative deck:

 

http://pikby.com/media/355151120612291443/

 

If you follow it up, it seems to be something called Scad's Tarot Deck, done in an on line art college.

 

http://portfolios.scad.edu/gallery/23729989/Tarot-Cards

 

Search tarot on the site and you get loads.

 

Neither seems to be published.

gregory[/member] Good find! I was trying to find what SCAD's was from pinterest, but failed to find the source. Was mostly aiming to find the publishing, but I guess the reason I failed was because there is none. Oh man, I am so in love with this art, wish I could get the decks, but they aren't actualized....yet!

 

Hope these artist thrive. These images are so beautiful!

 

Thanks.

Pinterest makes image search SO much harder  smilie_girl_270.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.