Skip to content

Midnight Reflection Spread

Featured Replies

Hi! So this is a spread I made last night that helped me out quite a lot, so I figured I'd take a chance and post it here in case anyone else would like to try it. I suppose some people might find the questions too vague, so feel free to alter them slightly as fit. :) This is just what worked for me and my Royo Dark Tarot Mini.

 

 

2............................5

...............1...............

......3................4......

 

(I pictured it like a bowl of water with card 1 only slightly lower than cards 2 and 5, if that helps any. :) )

 

1.What is my mental state right now?

2. What are some things that are bugging me?

3. What are some things I need to work on?

4. What sort of things should I look out for?

5. What sort of self-care do I need?

Just did a reading with this spread. Excellent spread, excellent reading! Thanks for posting it faerybraids!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.