Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little Fang

Current Status UPDATE

July 18th - Forum is functional except for registration.  I greatly apologize for any posts that have gone missing since, and I will find a way to compensate after I've solved the issues.  I won't be messing with it tonight/tomorrow morning, so please post as you need and I'll take a backup before I make any changes. 

Thank you for your patience.

July 20th - Things appear to be fixed!! Enjoy!

no worries, Little Fang...I keep my fingers crossed for you... :)

... <3 <3 <3 <3...

Little Fang is doing amazing wrangling the databases  <3 <3

My old post on this thread may appear again in future but for anyone who missed it, Little Fang has set up a status page on twitter giving news about what is happening, it's here - https://twitter.com/thetarotfourm You don't need to be a twitter member to read it, it's public and it's worth bookmarking  :) <3

Thank you all!!

While it's working, I still need to tackle registration issues. Since we don't know what is causing them yet, I recommend either refraining from new posts, or at least backing them up in the meantime. I don't think we will have another rollback, but please take care. It's shaky right now.

That's good. Pity my post last night fell off - it said "All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well."

I'm psychic !

As of this morning, registration works.

I was asleep.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Hey LF, you went through a marathon!  I know your heart was in your mouth the entire time, it's so scary when having to deal with other people's posts and saving the data.  You did a fantastic job and I'm happy to be a part of your forum.  Take a breather and allow me to pat you virtually on the back.  ^-^  <3  :hug:

Little Fang is doing amazing wrangling the databases  <3 <3

My old post on this thread may appear again in future but for anyone who missed it, Little Fang has set up a status page on twitter giving news about what is happening, it's here - https://twitter.com/thetarotfourm You don't need to be a twitter member to read it, it's public and it's worth bookmarking  :) <3

Thank you, Daniel, for the Twitter link. [emoji4

Thank you for your hard work, Little Fang.  <3

apparently Little Fang had problems with the hosting and so it was a forum problem and then the hosting company!

That was the original twitter account, I think LF created it in a stressed hurry and was misspelt (I didn't even see the misspelling when I posted it originally  ;D ;D ;D). I saw on my twitter app that it said account user deleted but it's changed name! So it's corrected :) It wasn't my misspelling for once.

I am in...

Thank you Little Fang, Saturn Celeste and others I don't know about!  <3 :))

Good to see that first post, Avalon!  Welcome!  ^-^

Hey I just wanted to say I love the new bars that say "student", "mentor", "supporter", "moderator", and so on.

I never understood what the old red/blue/yellow bars were supposed to mean. The new ones are awesome.

Hey I just wanted to say I love the new bars that say "student", "mentor", "supporter", "moderator", and so on.

I never understood what the old red/blue/yellow bars were supposed to mean. The new ones are awesome.

I agree!  They have that touch of elegance that comes so naturally to Little Fang[/member].  ^-^

Aw thank y'all!  <3  The color squares didn't quite match the forum aesthetic either.  ;)

Next I want to get our favicon set up.

Aw thank y'all!  <3  The color squares didn't quite match the forum aesthetic either.  ;)

The new ones look - unusual on the astronomy skin... No biggie, just saying.

The new ones look - unusual on the astronomy skin... No biggie, just saying.

I thought the same.

my avatar has been ripped from my cold stiff hands :o

I'll put it back, but I wonder if it happened to anyone else?

It did to me. It's high time I updated my avatar tho, so I took advantage of the opp. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.