Skip to content

Hunter's Moon Spread

Featured Replies

For Hunter’s Moon 2018

 

I modeled this spread on a 5-point deer antler with pedicle (6) for the 5 degrees that this 2018 Hunter’s Moon will swing (south) from the Earth’s orbital plane. When I think of hunting, I think of deer hunting so that is why I thought of the antler and when I researched the Hunter's Moon a bit, I learned about the 5 degrees swing. I hope you all enjoy this spread!

 

------------1

------2-----

3-----------

 

---------4-

 

-----5----

6---------

 

1. What are you hunting for?

2. How will this nourish you?

3. What will you need to consider during the hunt?

4. What obstacles might you face during the hunt?

5. How will you keep up your mental stamina during the hunt?

6. What will ground you after the hunt?

 

Cool spread, Mabel.  I really need this!

Thanks so much for sharing this, Mabel! Raggydoll and I would love to use this spread for the October Lunar Group Reading, if that's all right with you  <3

  • Author

Night Shade,

Thank you! I am glad it will be of use!

Cool spread, Mabel.  I really need this!

 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

 

 

  • Author

Thanks so much for sharing this, Mabel! Raggydoll and I would love to use this spread for the October Lunar Group Reading, if that's all right with you  <3

RavenOfSummer,

 

Wow! Of course it is okay for you to use it! What an honor! Thank you! I am so glad you like it!

 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

 

 

Yay! Thanks Mabel  <3 The new thread for this month will go up on the New Moon, October 8th. I hope you can join again!

  • Author

Yay! Thanks Mabel  <3 The new thread for this month will go up on the New Moon, October 8th. I hope you can join again!

I certainly will join! Looking forward to it!

 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

 

 

Yay! Thanks Mabel  <3 The new thread for this month will go up on the New Moon, October 8th. I hope you can join again!

I certainly will join! Looking forward to it!

 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

 

Me too!! Such a great spread <3

  • Author

Yay! Thanks Mabel  <3 The new thread for this month will go up on the New Moon, October 8th. I hope you can join again!

I certainly will join! Looking forward to it!

 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

 

Me too!! Such a great spread <3

Thank you, Raggydoll!

 

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.