Skip to content

Take Control Spread

Featured Replies

Hello everyone

 

This spread is for when you feel like everything is spiraling out of control.  While you can't control everything in your life, you can control some things, and you can control how you react to those things that you can't control.

 

                                                      1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

 

1.The situation that feels out of control.

2. How and/or why things got out of control.

3. What you can't control.

4. How you've been reacting to those things you can't control.

5. A new, more positive and productive way to react to those things.

6. What you can control.

7. Fears you may have about stepping up and taking control.

8. How to overcome those fears.

9. How to take as much control as you can over the situation.

 

Note - this spread is supposed to be in the shape of a spiral, but I couldn't manage to portray that.

                                                               

                                                                 

                                                                 

                                                             

                                                               

                                                                 

                                                                       

 

I'm REALLY liking the idea behind this. Going to give it a shot later 🙂 Thanks!

14 hours ago, jrv1269 said:

I'm REALLY liking the idea behind this. Going to give it a shot later 🙂 Thanks!

I'm glad you like it!  I hope you get a good reading with it. 🙂

This is JUST what I needed.. Thank you. 

12 hours ago, Halcyon said:

This is JUST what I needed.. Thank you. 

thank you, @Halcyon.  I hope it helps you take control.  🙂

I think this spread will prove useful for me at some point. ☺

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.