The New Liminal Tarot

The New Liminal Tarot

I've decided to take a new direction in card publishing and move away from very small and expensively produced limited editions. Future creations will be affordable and hopefully within the budget of more tarot readers, collectors and enthusiasts than ever before.

Existing Limited Editions that are not out of print will still be available on the Fig Tree Press website and (in fairness to collectors), will not be republished in their original form when they are no longer available, if at all.

I hope you like The New Liminal - the original large cards have been re-framed and reformatted to a tarot-sized edition of 80 cards, including the title card and the poem, which can be used to decorate the plain white tuck box. The Threshold card featured in the original signed and limited edition is not present.

Pen

MPCDisplayImage2.jpg.92f3623874a25aecba537bb9a54d5006.jpg

MPCDisplayImage3.jpg.a2a57c11ba4d8fad0e32b49c932b7b43.jpg

MPCDisplayImage.jpg.d03fc26d98c74a68c6810c5571772bb3.jpg

Saturn Celeste

The New Liminal Tarot

I hope you like The New Liminal - the original large cards have been re-framed and reformatted to a tarot-sized edition of 80 cards, including the title card and the poem, which can be used to decorate the plain white tuck box. The Threshold card featured in the original signed and limited edition is not present.

Hi Pen!  Welcome to TT&M!  I LOVE this deck.  You got me with the 6 of Swords.  And the perspective of the Fool is awesome!  I'm going to move this thread to our promotional section though, people need to see this and want to buy it.  The deck is really reasonably priced.  I'm looking forward to getting it.  I can drop you a line to let you know.  :biggrin:

The New Liminal Tarot

Hi Pen!  Welcome to TT&M!  I LOVE this deck.  You got me with the 6 of Swords.  And the perspective of the Fool is awesome!  I'm going to move this thread to our promotional section though, people need to see this and want to buy it.  The deck is really reasonably priced.  I'm looking forward to getting it.  I can drop you a line to let you know.  :biggrin:

Thanks, Saturn Celeste!  :)

Glad this is back up for sale! Would it be possible to open the deck up for customization (not sure if MPC allows it)? To be more specific, it would be nice to be able to choose the cardstock.

Thanks, TarotScholar. :) I believe a new listing has to be made if one wants to offer cards with a different box or cardstock, and to be honest, I've had such a confusing and stressful time with this listing I dare not touch it now it's up again. It was actually rejected once after I had to re-submit it after making a small adjustment to the page set up.

I chose the smooth cardstock rather than the linen finish because I felt the detail would be clearer.

When I submitted for publication there was an option to allow customization, but apparently that would have allowed alteration of the images by adding text etc. so I refused that... :bugeyed:

That Star card is just stunning! Really beautiful work.

Thank you for sharing it here. [emoji4]

Thanks so much for the lovely words, Flaxen. :love:

This deck finally arrived today, after I waited for it since May! But these are Corona times - and I KNEW I'd be over the Moon when I see it. The Moon card is indeed stunning, like all the rest. I can't wait to read with it. It's a wonderful deck - artistic beauty and tarot depth. I can see already there is an inner story - Adjustment and the Sun... I'm so happy with this deck and hope many people discover it! Especially those who feel that the Thoth is too cold or abstract or stuffed to the gills with esoteric symbols. In the New Liminal, I recognize projective geometry and Thoth structure but also great warmth and light and gentleness without sugarcoating. LOVE it already! I can't believe I'm able to write something that this gifted creator may read! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.