Skip to content

Does anybody have the Golden Thread tarot?

Featured Replies

I’m considering getting the Golden Thread tarot, but first I wanted to see if anyone around here has it and could answer a few questions about it.

 

Thanks so much!

 

Rarehare

I have it. What do you want to know ? :)

I have it also Rarehare[/member].  Ask away!

I also own it after a long time of going back and forth on it. What’s up?  X/

  • Author

I was thinking of going with The Golden Thread, but I think I’ll stick with my basic RWS while I get started.  After that, I’d love to find a deck that really jibes with me, something with vivid imagery and warmth...also something small enough to handle comfortably (I have the Lovers Path, which is vivid and warm, but the cards are huge and would have to be shuffled using the pooling method.).  I love gilding, but I guess it isn’t necessary.  I’ve also considered something with astrological significance, since I think it’s a common thread that runs through much spiritual work.  I guess it’s just time to look through as many decks as possible.

If you're enamoured with gold but want a RWS clone, golden universal tarot is so freaking pretty.

I was thinking of going with The Golden Thread, but I think I’ll stick with my basic RWS while I get started.  After that, I’d love to find a deck that really jibes with me, something with vivid imagery and warmth...also something small enough to handle comfortably (I have the Lovers Path, which is vivid and warm, but the cards are huge and would have to be shuffled using the pooling method.).  I love gilding, but I guess it isn’t necessary.  I’ve also considered something with astrological significance, since I think it’s a common thread that runs through much spiritual work.  I guess it’s just time to look through as many decks as possible.

You might want to browse through my decks here:

https://www.saturnreadstarot.com/portfolio

They are all linked to images if you just want to go down the list. ;) 

The Golden thread is a cute deck, but very black.  The cards are a new kind of plastic for tarot cards and they will last forever but they can be kind of wiggly when  you shuffle them.  Their faces are kind of like a smiley face.  There aren't expressions as much as smilieys, not sure how to explain that!

  • Author

Thank you, Saturn Celeste, for giving me something to check into with the extra benefit of being able to ask you about any particular deck, too!

Thank you, Saturn Celeste, for giving me something to check into with the extra benefit of being able to ask you about any particular deck, too!

I'm always around!

Hey does anyone want to trade or donate their golden thread tarot? 🙂

Doubt it - but it is still for sale !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.