Skip to content

Vice Versa Tarot deck

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

I bought myself a Christmas gift....The Vice Versa Tarot deck from Scarabeo.

I just love it, and energetically I can feel it very intense...

I was wondering if anyone has this deck, and how does it work for you?

I'm trying to figure out "my way" of reading the fronts and backs...does anyone have any advice or experience they want to share?

 

Hi there!  I love the deck.  I use the back side as the unknown side or subconscious side.  I treat it like I do putting reversals in the deck.  When I put in reversals, I shuffle the cards really well, then count out 21 cards, reverse them and put them in the middle of the deck and shuffle a lot more.  So with the Vice Versa deck I do the same, shuffle the cards really well, count out 21 cards and turn them over and put them back in the middle of the deck.  And shuffle really well.  So in a reading, you'll get the reading with the subconscious messages the sitter needs to know.

 

On a side note, I never leave reversals in my deck, I turn all cards upright so with this deck I never leave overturned cards in the deck, I turn them all to the original side.

That's amazing

Hi there!  I love the deck.  I use the back side as the unknown side or subconscious side.  I treat it like I do putting reversals in the deck.  When I put in reversals, I shuffle the cards really well, then count out 21 cards, reverse them and put them in the middle of the deck and shuffle a lot more.  So with the Vice Versa deck I do the same, shuffle the cards really well, count out 21 cards and turn them over and put them back in the middle of the deck.  And shuffle really well.  So in a reading, you'll get the reading with the subconscious messages the sitter needs to know.

 

On a side note, I never leave reversals in my deck, I turn all cards upright so with this deck I never leave overturned cards in the deck, I turn them all to the original side.

 

I love this deck and like your way of working with it!!

Hello!

 

I got this deck as my birthday gift(Yay!! :D wanted it for so longgg). But the problem is I didn't get the big book, i got the smaller one and it doesn't explain the cards in depth just gives the keywords for both the sides and there's no explanation for minor arcana or the court cards just the keywords as in RWS..

 

Can anyone help me out with the book? Give me a pdf or something. Without it I am not able to read the cards as I am a beginner.. Plus can anyone tell me, after shuffling do we flip the card or read it as it is?

 

I'll be really grateful for your help.. Thank you in advance!

 

Stay blessed! :)

Hello!

 

I got this deck as my birthday gift(Yay!! :D wanted it for so longgg). But the problem is I didn't get the big book, i got the smaller one and it doesn't explain the cards in depth just gives the keywords for both the sides and there's no explanation for minor arcana or the court cards just the keywords as in RWS..

 

Can anyone help me out with the book? Give me a pdf or something. Without it I am not able to read the cards as I am a beginner.. Plus can anyone tell me, after shuffling do we flip the card or read it as it is?

 

I'll be really grateful for your help.. Thank you in advance!

 

Stay blessed! :)

I'm sorry but it's against copyright permissions to pdf a book.  Maybe if you check ebay or amazon you might come across a copy of the book.  And I have the deck.  You can read it like any other Rider Waite deck so don't worry about not being able to read it.

I have been checking the websites for the book but there isn't one.

But anyhow, thank you so much for the help! :)

 

I have been checking the websites for the book but there isn't one.

But anyhow, thank you so much for the help! :)

You can do like a daily draw and discuss the deck if you want.  OR you can do exchanges with the deck after you have 4 more posts.

Daily Draw

https://www.thetarotforum.com/daily-draws/

Tarot Readings

https://www.thetarotforum.com/tarot-readings-107/

 

What is exactly daily draw?

I have been checking the websites for the book but there isn't one.

But anyhow, thank you so much for the help! :)

You can do like a daily draw and discuss the deck if you want.  OR you can do exchanges with the deck after you have 4 more posts.

Daily Draw

https://www.thetarotforum.com/daily-draws/

Tarot Readings

https://www.thetarotforum.com/tarot-readings-107/

 

What is exactly daily draw?

You can draw a card from your deck and tell us about the card.  What you learn from it, how you would interpret it, describe it.  Whatever you want to talk about the card you pull.

I have been checking the websites for the book but there isn't one.

But anyhow, thank you so much for the help! :)

You can do like a daily draw and discuss the deck if you want.  OR you can do exchanges with the deck after you have 4 more posts.

Daily Draw

https://www.thetarotforum.com/daily-draws/

Tarot Readings

https://www.thetarotforum.com/tarot-readings-107/

 

What is exactly daily draw?

You can draw a card from your deck and tell us about the card.  What you learn from it, how you would interpret it, describe it.  Whatever you want to talk about the card you pull.

Okay, I'll definitely try this and then maybe learn about this deck! Thanks again! :)

Okay, I'll definitely try this and then maybe learn about this deck! Thanks again! :)

No problem, you can also make an introduction post here, that way you'll have your 5 posts to participate in most of the forum now.

https://www.thetarotforum.com/introductions/

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.