Skip to content

Deck styles that resonate or not with you most

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, nord_drache said:

Maybe when we are not stuck on a deck and we give it a chance, we end up being more open to it and focus on the message.

 

Perhaps! That's a good thought.

 

Quote

Do we need to redefine vibe and how a deck speaks to us?

 

If it's useful to others. I just... when I thought what decks resonate with me, like what art style I'm attracted to most in a deck? What comes to mind are beautiful historic decks. The Soprafinos or the more delicate and graceful Marseille decks. And I want the Soprafino to sing to me, but I can't quite hear the song. I look at the Pierre Madenie spread out before me and I'm like Frodo in the meme.

 

keepyoursecrets.png.a976702b02071dba5e056b0bb2cd4a12.png

 

Quote

 

All my decks are ones I have either sought out due to resonance or lucked out if finding it.

On of the ones I sought out to give it a second chance was the basic Rider-Waite Tarot. My first exposure was as a teen - I think I grabbed it without taking it seriously, and I gave it away. After coming into reading tarot more seriously, I got it as I think my 3rd deck, and it has become a neutral dependable voice.

 

I think that's a common experience with the RWS! To set it aside, but return to it later when it has more to say.

On 5/22/2025 at 12:30 PM, Laura Borealis said:

Which one is that? Didn't they do more than one?

Symbolic Tarot of Wirth by Lo Scarabeo.

The people are all annoyingly blond [except Q of Swords] and various other things annoy me .. but I get great accurate reads from it nonetheless. Go figure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.