Skip to content

The Weird Cat tarot

Featured Replies

I'm gonna have to head to the de-enabling thread with all these cat decks!!  :kitty:

omg this is adorable! I love both the colors and the cats!!!

Love this!!! <3  They're not so much weird as funky and unique. :dancecat:

  • Author

Love this!!! <3  They're not so much weird as funky and unique. :dancecat:

 

I totally agree, they are so funky and adorable!!

  • Author

:party: If you’re not crazy about cats to begin with then this forum will slowly break you down and transform you  >:D :bok: :kitty: :blol:

Even though I'm not a big fan of cats (I know, travesty!!!) but I bought this deck because it's so adorable!!! Not sure how I'll work with it though, or in what capacity. Anyone has any ideas how they'd use the deck? I can't wait for further updates on the deck and am really hoping it ships in June.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.