Subscribers post here!

Little Fang

WendyLouWho

Hey!  I am in but I need to change my email and can’t figure out how to do that. I think I had an account with my regular email that needs to be deleted so I can keep my user name. Can you assist?

💕

wendy

FLizarraga

I never checked in here before, did I?

Well, Little Fang, little moi wants to thank you for giving us a new home after, well, Le Déluge 🙄, and for continuing to do so in spite of all the obstacles. Cheers to you! 🥂 😍

I can still access subscriber areas, but my avatar now has TT&M Family underneath it.  I don't know when it changed, I just noticed.

Little Fang

Please only post here if you don't have Subscriber status already and you purchased before the forum changed over! ❤️ Thank you 🙂

tag Jorrit

Havent visited in awhile -- interesting new software. I was a sponsor -- am I still? Edited SUPPORTER. Yeah, that's it, supporter. I bought in when AT bit the dust. Now I'm merely a family member?

Sigh.

Edited by tag Jorrit
SUPPORTER not sponsor.

AJ-ish/Sharyn

Hi tag, great to see you here!

When I click on my username there is a banner that says kickstarter subscriber or supporter, something like that, is that what you  mean. 

I expect "TT&M Family" might mean the same thing.

If you can get into the Chat and other subscriber features, you are in 😉 

I think you have supporter under your name if your sub has been "recognised", and you also get the badge. Bu I don't know why AJ hasn't got supporter under her name....

AJ-ish/Sharyn

ah. more latent mutant tells...

I've been a subscriber from the very beginning of our post-AT life. 

looking up-thread I see crabby old bat doesn't have the supporter moniker either.

Edited by AJ-ish/Sharyn

Yeah so have I - and suddenly I see you too are a supporter :sbowing_100-102:

I am also a KS but took that off my avatar....

AJ-ish/Sharyn

I think beside our 'supporter' title that bowing down avatar should be there too. We rock. 

tag Jorrit
On 6/4/2019 at 9:30 AM, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

Hi tag, great to see you here!

When I click on my username there is a banner that says kickstarter subscriber or supporter, something like that, is that what you  mean. 

I expect "TT&M Family" might mean the same thing.

If you can get into the Chat and other subscriber features, you are in 😉 

Thanks, AJ. Where are the subscriber features? This new format is not easy for this old brain to navigate. 😕

Edited by tag Jorrit

Little Fang
On 6/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, tag Jorrit said:

Havent visited in awhile -- interesting new software. I was a sponsor -- am I still? Edited SUPPORTER. Yeah, that's it, supporter. I bought in when AT bit the dust. Now I'm merely a family member?

Sigh.

Checked back in my records, your subscription would have ended in April 🙂 Old subs from the new software don't transfer and that is why I had this thread.  You'll need to resub with the new software.  Take your time getting to learn the new page and please feel free to ask questions!

Natural Mystic Guide

I believe that I subscribed some time 2019.  Not sure when I should renew, but I shall.  I am also a Kickstarter supporter.

Thanks,

Natural Mystic Guide

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.