Kickstarter Announcement!

MoonGypsy

MoonGypsy

KICKSTARTER ANNOUNCEMENTl

My dear friend Maree Bento's fabulous 1st edition of the Divine Muses Oracle deck and book has already SOLD OUT! She has started a KICKSTARTER Campaign for the 2nd edition printing. Please take a look here and please support her and her fantastic oracle deck and book--if you love it, as i do--and you have the means. Thanks sooooo much!

Maree is very special--a very creative and inspirational wise woman!

Here is the link to her Kickstarter compaign:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/951838012/divine-muses-oracle-cards-set

Edited by MoonGypsy

divineMuses

Thank you, MoonGypsy, for posting the link and for your very sweet words of support!

Yes, this is for the 2nd printing of the Divine Muses Oracle set. The kickstarter is now just over 50% funded!! (Day 4 with 21 days to go.)

This set will include the padded case, comprehensive book and of course, the 53 cards from my handmade artwork. 

You can read all about the details of the deck on the Kickstarter page. 

If you are at all interested in this deck, please consider making a pledge now. 

Thank you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/951838012/divine-muses-oracle-cards-set

Edited by divineMuses

divineMuses

I thought I would bump this thread to share that the campaign has been funded! I'm so grateful to the dear and kind friends who believed in this project enough to help me publish the second printing! This gratitude extends to you, MoonGypsy, and to the folks here who have supported this third deck of mine.

But, it's not over yet! Stretch goal activate! 13 days to go...

I have designed a reading mat to complete the oracle set if we meet the stretch goal of $6333. This will go to any baker who has already pledged or will make a pledge for a tier that has an oracle set in it. So, if we make this goal, and I send you an oracle, you will also get this mat! (minus the text, of course!)

Edited by divineMuses

Saturn Celeste
On 5/8/2019 at 5:05 PM, MoonGypsy said:

My dear friend Maree Bento's fabulous 1st edition of the Divine Muses Oracle deck and book has already SOLD OUT!

OMG I just did business with her, she is really incredible!!  I kept buying the wrong things and she gave me 2 refunds!  What a wonderful person!  But I am lucky to say I do have the first edition of the oracle cards the books and the tarot deck also.  I am so happy with her and her work!!

Saturn Celeste
5 hours ago, divineMuses said:

I thought I would bump this thread to share that the campaign has been funded! I'm so grateful to the dear and kind friends who believed in this project enough to help me publish the second printing! This gratitude extends to you, MoonGypsy, and to the folks here who have supported this third deck of mine.

But, it's not over yet! Stretch goal activate! 13 days to go...

I have designed a reading mat to complete the oracle set if we meet the stretch goal of $6333. This will go to any baker who has already pledged or will make a pledge for a tier that has an oracle set in it. So, if we make this goal, and I send you an oracle, you will also get this mat! (minus the text, of course!)

spacer.png

Hello!!  Hello!!  I am the customer that got herself both decks and books for Mother's Day!  I love love love my decks and books and thank you for the way you conducted  business with me!  I hope we drive more traffic to your kickstarter.  Your work is awesome!  And welcome to TT&M! :animated-smileys-hug-002:

i am so pleased about this and congratulated my dear seaStar, Maree earlier today...

i am hoping she will reach her new stretch goal! i have a feeling she will!!!

i  [of course] have all her decks-both Tarot and the OOP Lenormand and i cherish them all!

But most of all, i cherish my close seaStar hood with beautiful Maree!!! xoxoxox

Thank You eveyone who is helping to support Maree's Kickstarter, etc. and thank you to Saturn Celeste for bumping this thread!

Saturn Celeste
11 minutes ago, MoonGypsy said:

Thank You eveyone who is helping to support Maree's Kickstarter, etc. and thank you to Saturn Celeste for bumping this thread!

I'll bump it a few more times before the end of her Kickstarter!  Her decks are wonderful!  And the padded,zipper cases are so lovely!!  My cards are all snuggled in!   I was looking for decks to use with past lives readings and Raggydoll pointed me to this deck.  I fell instantly in love!  This is her Antiquarian Tarot Deck.

29 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

This is her Antiquarian Tarot Deck.

i know, her Lenormand decks are out of print, sadly. They have so much ambiance and are so lovely to use with the Antiquarian Tarot AND Divine Muses oracle--All three in Concert makes for an awesome in depth reading with TONS of atmosphere and Wisdom!

i love the zippered pouches, too! And her books are written so very well. i find them very inspiring and filled with wisdom.

Edited by MoonGypsy

Saturn Celeste
11 minutes ago, MoonGypsy said:

i know, her Lenormand decks are out of print, sadly. They have so much ambiance and are so lovely to use with the Antiquarian Tarot.

i love the zippered pouches, too! And her books are written so very well. i find them very inspiring and filled with wisdom.

I was so drawn to her oracle deck I knew I had to have it, not knowing she was running out of them!  I'm really lucky because the way I do one of my past lives readings I use an oracle and it will go so well with her tarot!  I have some other readings to do first but I can't wait to get to use her cards soon!

divineMuses
3 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Hello!!  Hello!!  I am the customer that got herself both decks and books for Mother's Day!  I love love love my decks and books and thank you for the way you conducted  business with me!  I hope we drive more traffic to your kickstarter.  Your work is awesome!  And welcome to TT&M! :animated-smileys-hug-002:

Hello Saturn Celeste!! I totally remember you! ❤️ It's so good to hear that you are enjoying your sets. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ 

divineMuses
3 hours ago, MoonGypsy said:

i am so pleased about this and congratulated my dear seaStar, Maree earlier today...

i am hoping she will reach her new stretch goal! i have a feeling she will!!!

i  [of course] have all her decks-both Tarot and the OOP Lenormand and i cherish them all!

But most of all, i cherish my close seaStar hood with beautiful Maree!!! xoxoxox

I cherish you, sweet magical MoonGypsy. ❤️❤️ 

divineMuses
3 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

I was so drawn to her oracle deck I knew I had to have it, not knowing she was running out of them!  I'm really lucky because the way I do one of my past lives readings I use an oracle and it will go so well with her tarot!  I have some other readings to do first but I can't wait to get to use her cards soon!

Saturn Celeste, I'd love to know how your past lives readings are like with the oracle! 🙏💖

Saturn Celeste
11 hours ago, divineMuses said:

Saturn Celeste, I'd love to know how your past lives readings are like with the oracle! 🙏💖

Absolutely!  I will pm you the picture.  It will be a few weeks from now but I won’t forget!

divineMuses

Counting down the final hours! Divine Muses Oracle's Kickstarter campaign ends in 4 hours (8:12pm PST). Oracle sets for this campaign include the unlocked stretch goal for the bonus matching reading mat!

Thank you for your kind support! 🙏💓🌈🌟💋

Edited by divineMuses