Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

Mentors Needed!

Saturn Celeste

Hello dear TT&M family!  I am in need of a few more mentors for the mentorship program that we offer students new to tarot.  I have the program locked at the moment and that worries me.  The program has done wonders for so many members looking for help on where to begin with the tarot and we give them that opportunity!  I carry a handful of students at any given time myself but it is the mentors that are the backbone of the program.  So if you want to donate some time to help out, I will send much love and karma to you! :default_meditate:

As a mentor you control your time with the student, you both do it at your own pace.  There are some suggested exercises for you to work from or you can make up your own curriculum.  The mentor time should take around a month unless you both feel you need more time.  I'm always around if you have any questions during your mentorship.  So, what do you all say?  If you say YAY, please post here.  You need to have 20 posts to be a mentor.  Please consider helping out, I really need you! ❤️

Saturn Celeste

Hello dear members!  I have some awesome students that are in dire need of a mentor!  I have the program shut down at the moment because I have such a large holding group.  It's a really rewarding job and you will help someone who really wants to learn the tarot and needs some help with the basics.  After working with them for a month or two, if they are ready to graduate, you'll present them a certificate of graduation and they will have completed the program!  It's really fun for everyone!  Please post here or on the sign up thread.

Saturn Celeste

Dear members!  I am once again looking for one mentor.  Is there anyone out there who would like to work one on one with a student?  I have a lovely student that is in need of some personal guidance.  If you love the tarot and love helping people then this is for you!  Please sign up! ❤️

AJ-ish/Sharyn

Saturn, could you explain what is required? 

Is there a checklist of what would be worked through, some guidelines for the mentor? 

Thank you. 

Saturn Celeste
8 hours ago, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

Saturn, could you explain what is required? 

Is there a checklist of what would be worked through, some guidelines for the mentor? 

Thank you. 

Hi Sharyn!  Thank you for your interest!  I've put you in the group as a Mentor so you can see how it is done.  Only my students have to adhere to 'rules' because I tech them the basics and need to make sure they're going to stay with the program before I transfer them to a mentor.  Once you're inside, the Classroom is where you can see how the different mentors handle their students.  I leave the curriculum to the mentors and students together, they plan a personalized program together.  Take a couple of days and when you've decided, drop me a PM and we'll take it from there! :herz:

Saturn Celeste
On 12/8/2019 at 2:00 PM, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

thank you, will read and think. 

Ok I look forward to your decision, Sharyn! 😊

Saturn Celeste

Is there anyone else out there who could spare a little time and take on your own student to mentor?  I don't want to have to close the program for now until I can get some students graduated but I really dislike doing that.  Better to keep the program open.  So if you love the tarot, love helping new readers and have a little time each day, please consider being a mentor! :biggrin:

Saturn Celeste
14 minutes ago, HermitWriter said:

Hi @Saturn Celeste! I can take a student if you'd like.

Oh yes I would!!  Thank you so much friend!! 😊