Sign in to follow this  
Saturn Celeste

Mentors Needed!

Hello dear TT&M family!  I am in need of a few more mentors for the mentorship program that we offer students new to tarot.  I have the program locked at the moment and that worries me.  The program has done wonders for so many members looking for help on where to begin with the tarot and we give them that opportunity!  I carry a handful of students at any given time myself but it is the mentors that are the backbone of the program.  So if you want to donate some time to help out, I will send much love and karma to you! :default_meditate:

As a mentor you control your time with the student, you both do it at your own pace.  There are some suggested exercises for you to work from or you can make up your own curriculum.  The mentor time should take around a month unless you both feel you need more time.  I'm always around if you have any questions during your mentorship.  So, what do you all say?  If you say YAY, please post here.  You need to have 20 posts to be a mentor.  Please consider helping out, I really need you! ❤️