Skip to content

Lucky Mojo Blogtalk Radio

Featured Replies

These are some fun,leisurely old-radio-broadcast-style shows. I like to listen to them when I'm puttering around the kitchen. I'll just post a couple of links here and let the people who are interested do what I do - wander the huge backlog of broadcasts and click into what you will. 😎

Here's one with Madame Nadia, one of my favorite readers http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodoorootworkhour/2015/05/17/lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-rebroadcast-madame-nadia-on-divination-51715

Jon St. Germain's Crystal Silence League Hour has a whole series of Tarot broadcasts. They start with this one, the Fool, and go from there:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/misclmcradionetwork/2019/03/13/crystal-silence-league-hour-172-the-lessons-of-the-tarot-part-one
 

Thanks a lot for sharing! I looooove listening to podcasts, more so if I can learn something useful while doing housechores, driving or commuting.

 

Have you heard of Psychic Teachers? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/psychicteachers

Edited by Eamane

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.