Astrid’s Tarot Realm

My New Etsy Shop!

Astrid’s Tarot Realm

I’ve decided to take the leap and open an Etsy shop for a variety of e-mail readings. I am hoping to eventually branch out to a YouTube channel and video readings but that will take some time! Thank you for the great feedback and guidance I’ve already had here. It is so helpful and I love this site. I do plan on also offering free exchanges here as frequently as I can but just thought I would share my new shop listing as well! 

I am new to the world of Etsy and paid readings so appreciate any good vibes and spreading the word 🙂 

Thank you!

https://etsy.me/2N2VDVS

Astrid’s Tarot Realm
2 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

How lovely! Best of luck 💜

Thank you!! 💕

DanielJUK

Well I already know you are a great reader @Astrid’s Tarot Realm 🙂 Good luck with this and branching out on to etsy! This is wonderful to see ❤️ Try and get positive reviews from people who get readings to better your channel and make others want to buy your services! I know quite a few people look through this promotion area to find readers, so I am sure you will get people wanting readings from the forum :thumbsup:

Astrid’s Tarot Realm
On 9/8/2019 at 3:37 PM, DanielJUK said:

Well I already know you are a great reader @Astrid’s Tarot Realm 🙂 Good luck with this and branching out on to etsy! This is wonderful to see ❤️ Try and get positive reviews from people who get readings to better your channel and make others want to buy your services! I know quite a few people look through this promotion area to find readers, so I am sure you will get people wanting readings from the forum :thumbsup:

Thank you!! Really really appreciate the encouragement so much 🙂 I have had a lot of views but no sales yet. It’s okay I know it will take time for me to hone in on marketing strategies and what not ... there are a lot of readers out there and I am new at this aspect for sure!

I started a Twitter and Instagram account where I would like to do weekly general collective readings for each sign. I made the embarrassing error of not starting ahead of time and running out of time for the last couple! Acccck! So embarrassing! But I had fun doing it for the first week and will try again next week and hopefully gain some followers eventually. 

On Twitter I’m at @astridstarot and instagram @astridstarotrealm if you or anyone want to check that out 🙂 I figure it would give people a window into my style of reading. 

I also really feel this need to learn all the astrological and numerological associations - but I’m a bit conflicted because I’ve never been involved in either! I really relate to tarot on a purely archetypal and image based intuitive kind of thing so trying to bring in astrology and numerology is not really natural to me. 

Anyway - thank you so much again!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.