Guest Amythyst_Raine

Greetings From Arizona Usa!

Guest Amythyst_Raine
Posted (edited)

Hello, Tarot Peoples!

First the details, 'cause I don't know where else to start ~ I've been connected to the tarot for 25+ years, and I'm the author of 6 books (three of them on tarot).  I'm the mother of 7 children.  I home-schooled 6 children for a total of 25+ years.  My oldest child is 45, and my youngest child is 19.  When I stopped to think about it, it kind of amazed me.  I realized that I've had babies in 4 different decades and two centuries!! I was born in California, raised in South Dakota, and have lived the last 30 years in Nebraska.  This spring saw a HUGE change to my life, one I'm still adjusting to.  I call it The Great Migration...

My beloved life partner Bob and I sold our houses in Nebraska and moved to Arizona.  This undertaking involved weeks of working with realtors; cleaning out two houses of belongings; finding resolutions to an issue standing in the way; coordinating the sale and closing dates for two houses in two different cities/counties, as well as the purchase of a new house at the other end of the country; and dealing with all of life's normal daily activities and issues along the way.

This was the biggest most exciting adventure of my life.  It was physically and emotionally exhausting, sometimes frustrating, often scary and overwhelming.  It involved two flights to Arizona, house hunting, and decisions that had to be made quickly and logically for everything to fall into place and magickal timing to manifest realities.

It worked.

In the end we had three houses in three different cities and two states that wound up with the closing dates for all three On The Same Day.  We literally packed a U-Haul, left Nebraska, and drove directly to our new house!  It was incredible, and the coincidence (or synchronicity) was not lost on the realtors involved (fantastic ladies!)

20190603_132621.jpg

Edited by Amythyst_Raine
grammar

Amaranth

Hello, I'm new here too.  I think you have a fascinating background.  I can't even imagine having 7 children.  That is just amazing to me.  Thanks for sharing.  

Saturn Celeste
3 hours ago, Amythyst_Raine said:

In the end we had three houses in three different cities and two states that wound up with the closing dates for all three On The Same Day.  We literally packed a U-Haul, left Nebraska, and drove directly to our new house!  It was incredible, and the coincidence (or synchronicity) was not lost on the realtors involved (fantastic ladies!)

Holy cow!! That is amazing!!  As a former over-the-road truck driver I can at least all the travel you had to do!  Selling the houses?  I only sold one house that had 3 households of furniture in it so I didn't have to go through 2 closings but all the stuff was enough!  You did great!!  I hope you are enjoying it in Arizona now?  I'm down here in Florida.  I hope you enjoy the forum and if you h ave any questions, feel free to PM me. :azn:

Saturn Celeste
1 hour ago, Amaranth said:

Hello, I'm new here too.  I think you have a fascinating background.  I can't even imagine having 7 children.  That is just amazing to me.  Thanks for sharing.  

Hi @Amaranth :animated-smileys-signs-085:

Guest Amythyst_Raine
54 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Holy cow!! That is amazing!!  As a former over-the-road truck driver I can at least all the travel you had to do!  Selling the houses?  I only sold one house that had 3 households of furniture in it so I didn't have to go through 2 closings but all the stuff was enough!  You did great!!  I hope you are enjoying it in Arizona now?  I'm down here in Florida.  I hope you enjoy the forum and if you h ave any questions, feel free to PM me. :azn:

We are LOVING Arizona!  This last winter in Nebraska was brutal and never-ending.  I can't believe that I planted flower seeds yesterday.  Up north, we'd be getting ready for a freeze at any time.  Thank you, I will! 🙂 

stephanelli

Welcome to the forum!

MoonGypsy

Welcome to AT, Amythyst.

:animated-smileys-signs-085:

Edited by MoonGypsy

Guest Amythyst_Raine
2 hours ago, MoonGypsy said:

Blessed Be, Amythyst and a warm MoonGypsy welcome to the T, T and Me Forum! Lovely to see you here!

i have perused your different sites, and read a book or two over the past  few years. i was always so amazed by your ability to get sooooo much accomplished in the midst of all your family responsibilities, etc. i thought you were a fine example of Durga Ma in action with her multi arms...lol! Again, Welcome! :animated-smileys-signs-085:

Hello, MoonGypsy!!!  omg!...I wondered how I did what I did.  I don't think I could do it all over again, that took a lot of energy. 🙂  I hope you enjoyed the books!

Edited by Amythyst_Raine
spelling

MoonGypsy
On 10/10/2019 at 4:38 PM, Amythyst_Raine said:

Hello, MoonGypsy!!!  omg!...I wondered how I did what I did.  I don't think I could do it all over again, that took a lot of energy. 🙂  I hope you enjoyed the books!

i only perused the first book a few years ago; i no longer have it. i sold lots of books and decks over the past few years.

Edited by MoonGypsy