Andy

Newbies studying the Rider Waite Tarot

Andy

I had this idea to start this thread for anyone who is brand new to Tarot and learning from the Rider Waite. If you have any insights on the Rider Waite Smith deck and/or helpful tips for reading and understanding the cards, please share them here? 😊 Welcome all, and here we go....

I love how the more I learn about this deck, the more I also learn about myself. Anyone else experiencing this? I used to feel that my logical mind was causing me to place intuitive blocks on myself. But I'm learning that isn't true at all. Turns out I'm much more intuitive than I thought I was, using it in pretty much every situation. 

Edited by Andy

Margo

Oh yes! I also feel like when I learn about planetary or elemental associations with the cards I make connections that I wouldn't have otherwise and it's so insightful for understanding myself and the world. Learning can feel so nurturing.

Andy
7 minutes ago, Margo said:

Oh yes! I also feel like when I learn about planetary or elemental associations with the cards I make connections that I wouldn't have otherwise and it's so insightful for understanding myself and the world. Learning can feel so nurturing.

I completely agree! 😊 Learning is awesome!!