Barleywine's Divination Blog

Barleywine

I've had a blog devoted to divination with cards (tarot, Lenormand and Kipper), horary astrology and geomancy (oh, and a dollop of curmudgeonly attitude) since July of 2017, and just passed a milestone of 1,100 posts. I do paid on-line readings but ask my sitters to either pull their own cards if they have a deck or, if they don't, just give me a series of ten (for a CC) random numbers between 1 and 78 without repeating any and I will take them from my randomized deck in the order chosen. Also , if you subscribe to the recently-rejuvenated Cartomancer Magazine (under new ownership), I should have an essay in the upcoming Spring 2020 issue. Here is the blog link:

https://parsifalswheeldivination.com/

Edited by Barleywine

Congrats! That is an amazing milestone. I actually am starting a small blog, but I am a little intimidated by the process. I'm a decent writer, but the "tech" (web design, figuring out Google, etc.) side is not my strength. 

I enjoy the tone of your blog!  Makes me wanna listen to Merl Haggard hahaha  Lenormand is very interesting to me, seems much more complicated than Tarot to me.  Oh and yes, congratulations!

Edited by Symph

17 hours ago, Symph said:

I enjoy the tone of your blog!  Makes me wanna listen to Merl Haggard hahaha  Lenormand is very interesting to me, seems much more complicated than Tarot to me.  Oh and yes, congratulations!

"Country music fan" is definitely not in my profile, along with "opera fan," "hip-hop fan," "emo fan" and a few other musical styles. Give me some stoner rock with throwback '70s guitar or some "second wave" British metal (along with my declining interest in blues and jazz) and I'm happy. The facts that my father was a bluegrass picker and my son is an electric guitarist big into Scandinavian metal like Grand Magus certainly helps my sense of perspective. Plus, I'm back at learning to play the guitar.

Haha fair enough, when I saw the way you described yourself, plus seeing how into fishing you were it made me think of my family down south and "good ole' boys" hehe thus merl haggard, but I can get down to some stoner rock is more my cuppa tea anyway!  I also find my interest in jazz declining, what once struck me as highly sophisticated music can start to seem like mindless wanking off after awhile...

I've been published in The Cartomancer again. Although I don't go by my RL name here, you can probably recognize by my writing style which article is mine. Certainly not as immediately identifiable as the likes of Aleister Crowley, but I've been consistent for a long time.

image.thumb.jpeg.c4a7523dc1509dfe65ad4b10c368cc4b.jpeg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.