Renewed Tarot Experience

violetdustmote

violetdustmote

Hello all! 

I am excited to be here! I am a 29 year old tarot reader living in downtown Toronto, Canada. I picked up my first deck when I was about 9 or 10 years old and have been pretty attached ever since! 

Until the last year or so, I was doing readings for fun for myself and friends, however; this began to evolve into a more serious intuitive practice that I have integrated as a therapeutic and grounding aspect of the energy healing work that I do. I find that the tarot allows me to sift through messages from Spirit versus my own preconceived notions and allows me to achieve accurate and clear results for those who I am working with. 

I believe in using tarot first and foremost as a tool to look inward and to address aspects of our selves that we would typically ignore or not want to face. By shedding light on these parts of us, we are able to begin our own unique healing journey! 

Recently I have become pretty obsessed with numerology in the tarot, and am also beginning to study archangels and higher density light workers. 

I look forward to having the opportunity to explore that further here, and to offer some of that with my own readings and interpretations. 

Grateful for your time and energy reading this! 

stephanelli
16 hours ago, violetdustmote said:

Hello all! 

I am excited to be here! I am a 29 year old tarot reader living in downtown Toronto, Canada. I picked up my first deck when I was about 9 or 10 years old and have been pretty attached ever since! 

Until the last year or so, I was doing readings for fun for myself and friends, however; this began to evolve into a more serious intuitive practice that I have integrated as a therapeutic and grounding aspect of the energy healing work that I do. I find that the tarot allows me to sift through messages from Spirit versus my own preconceived notions and allows me to achieve accurate and clear results for those who I am working with. 

I believe in using tarot first and foremost as a tool to look inward and to address aspects of our selves that we would typically ignore or not want to face. By shedding light on these parts of us, we are able to begin our own unique healing journey! 

Recently I have become pretty obsessed with numerology in the tarot, and am also beginning to study archangels and higher density light workers. 

I look forward to having the opportunity to explore that further here, and to offer some of that with my own readings and interpretations. 

Grateful for your time and energy reading this! 

Welcome to the forum, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Nice to meet you! And devine timing by the way. Feel free to join us on the Numerology and Tarot thread in the Spiritually section. 🙂

On 3/30/2020 at 10:31 PM, violetdustmote said:

I picked up my first deck when I was about 9 or 10 years old and have been pretty attached ever since! 

Nice!

Welcome to the family and I hope to see you around the forums, circles and exhanges. 

On 3/31/2020 at 3:25 PM, Grace said:

Feel free to join us on the Numerology and Tarot thread

Where is this @Grace is there a link ?