MrRose

Lovers' Tarot by Jane Lyle

MrRose

Hello,

I am new to the forum so I am not sure if there is another part of the forum that is much more fitting to post this thread: please bear with me.

For a while now, I have been looking for a particular tarot deck.  As the title implies I am looking for the Lovers' Tarot by Jane Lyle.  I have looked online as to where I could possibly purchase the deck but to no avail; I could not find a seller.  The question I have now is:  Is this deck no longer in print?  Any information on this deck, or a definitive answer to this question, is greatly appreciated.  

Blessings and best wishes to you all.

AJ-ish/Sharyn

it is out of print but was very popular and better than 100,000 copies were issued so finding it isn't much of a problem depending on where you are in the world and how long you want to look for it 

ABE has a number of reasonable copies https://www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/lovers-tarot/author/jane-lyle/

I would contact the seller to find out if it is just the companion book, or the set with book and cards. They use a generic software to list stuff rather then writing about what they actually have in stock 🙂  Buyer beware. 

Welcome to the forum, drop in often, post a lot... 

gregory

The first one listed there does say the cards are included in a slipcase. The others almost imply that they don't.

There are also a couple of the 22 card version on ebay - one in particular is very cheap. What I don't see for sure anywhere is the 78 card copy.

MrRose
1 hour ago, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

it is out of print but was very popular and better than 100,000 copies were issued so finding it isn't much of a problem depending on where you are in the world and how long you want to look for it 

ABE has a number of reasonable copies https://www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/lovers-tarot/author/jane-lyle/

I would contact the seller to find out if it is just the companion book, or the set with book and cards. They use a generic software to list stuff rather then writing about what they actually have in stock 🙂  Buyer beware. 

Welcome to the forum, drop in often, post a lot... 

Thank you for your insight, maybe I will take a look and see if I find anything!

54 minutes ago, gregory said:

The first one listed there does say the cards are included in a slipcase. The others almost imply that they don't.

There are also a couple of the 22 card version on ebay - one in particular is very cheap. What I don't see for sure anywhere is the 78 card copy.

I believe the first posting (assuming we are looking at the same one) would be the 22 card major arcana, as it states that it was the version released in 1992.  I may be wrong but I will make some inquiries.  Thank you for your input!