Something old something new

Back in 2004 I created my first deck, by 2005 before it had even been released, I was aware of how I didn't like it and wanted to re-do it. I asked and then the following year pleaded with the publisher to replace it with a complete re-do (no charge). They were not interested, it was doing well enough so "why fix it if it aint broke" Fast forward nearly 15 years and now I was insisting, update it with my re-do or we have a problem. This finally came down to a one on one conversation with the head of company. Conflict was avoided, we actually got on really well. The Gilded Tarot was reborn as the Gilded Tarot Royale .. 

While I love the Gilded, some of the figures on the cards bothered me, which you completely fixed in the Gilded Royale. 🥰 🥰

I’m very happy for your success with the Gilded, though, but thrilled that the Gilded Royale is available in Mass Market now.  Will the Gilded be discontinued? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.