Author/Artist: Benebell Wen
- First Edition (OOP, 1000 copies, sold out in 7 days on 12th of Oct 2018).
- Vitruvian Edition (OOP, 2000 copies, sold out on 5th of Aug 2019, pre-order started 17th of Jan 2019). Each deck given a unique name and consecrated by the author.) (This is the version depticted here).
80-card deck, 2.75″ x 4.75″ on 350 gsm cardstock in an absolute matte finish with gilded (gold) edging, packaged inside a 1200 gsm top and bottom lid box (all decks are anointed with a hand-crafted oil blend of Ceylon cinnamon, cassia cinnamon, tears of myrrh, lemongrass, and Athenian olive oil).
80-page printed 2.75″ x 4.75″ Little White Book (LWB) included with the deck, inside the box (free PDF download of the LWB available).
Spirit Keeper’s Tarot is a hand-illustrated 78-card tarot deck (with 2 additional versions of Key 0, for a total of 80 cards) inspired by late Renaissance woodcut prints, with symbology based predominantly on medieval European alchemy, Hermeticism, Zoroastrianism, astrology, the Kabbalah, Abrahamic angelology, Egyptian mythology, Sufism, and late Renaissance Christian mysticism.
- Twenty-Two Weeks with the SKT (158 pages)
- Book of Maps (740 pages)
- Little White Book (LWB) (80 pages)
- Major Arcana only Children’s Coloring Book (71 pages)
- Book of Names (22 pages)
Free to the public:
- Medium White Book (MWB) (198 pages)
- Video Course Series I, an 18-video orientation course on the Spirit Keeper’s Tarot, covering my perspective on accessing the Akashic Records with SKT, ritual magic, kundalini awakening, pathworking, astral journeying, and more.
- Video Course Series II, a 12-video orientation course that is intended to be more practical and accessible than Series I. Series II covers the Majors and Minors separately, each of the four suits, their correspondences, and guided tarot readings to be used in conjunction with LWB, MWB, Book of Maps, and 22-week workbook.