Skip to content

Lothar Schafer

Featured Replies

I've just been watching an interview between Eckhart Tolle and Lothar Schafer on YouTube - very interesting and I'm going to have to try and find the full length interview. It's well worth watching as he explains how spiritual belief and (quantum) science can co-exist harmoniously.

 

@Raggydoll got me onto him and I bought his book, Infinite Potential - one of the two he's published in English afaik. The other book is In Search of Divine Reality: Science as a Source of Inspiration.

 

Sadly, I came across this article when I went looking for him online: https://news.uark.edu/articles/52702/department-of-chemistry-and-biochemistry-mourns-passing-of-professor-emeritus-lothar-sch-fer He died earlier this year. He'd had Alzheimers for the past 6 years.

 

RIP Mr Schafer.

Edited by Starlight

That’s sad, when a great mind gets erased by Alzheimer’s. Rest In Peace Lothar! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.