An Election Season podcast reading from Burning Tarot

burningtarot

Is this where we post stuff such as our podcasts? I have a teeny-tiny mini-podcast that is basically for my clients and a few friends. I started it in response to Covid. Burning Tarot is the name (which I want to change at some point) - tiffanyleebrown.com/burning-tarot . It may also be in the iTunes podcast list.

We draw a card every week or so, sometimes do breathing or visualizations or meditations together, we walk in the woods. It's very personal. It doesn't have a music intro or fancy production values -- just me and the ol' iPhone and a handful of listeners.

Having spent some time here on the forum tonight, I feel safe (if that's the right word) inviting you guys to come take a listen. I'm sure some of you would have far more sophisticated takes on the cards I draw, so I'm always up for hearing your feedback!

There's a short election night post (15 mins) called "Renewing Our Emotions" (Ace of Cups) and a much longer one on the whole of November and Election Season, i think it's called "Aces & Devils."

My approach is intuitive, which I don't always mention in the readings. In other words, the Two of Swords might be read to mean something that we normally don't associate with the Two of Swords. I just roll with that. Sometimes I do try to contextualize. I've been reading for 30 years now, so I trust myself at least to some degree. 🙂

Anyway, come on by if you're interested.

ace of cups flowers.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.